Wednesday, September 3, 2025

beamed off of youtube, new channel is youtube.com/zipped_alt, won't be able to upload until i get my appeal rejected, but in the meantime i have lyrics for 'for the time being'

 Welp

It was a good run

For the time being


Don't ever give up


You can do great


But I still can't


So for the time being


Live your life


The scars don't heal


For the time being, I'll hide them


I'm sorry to everyone


But it's been a long time coming


So


For the time being


Keep going


Even when it gets hard


But hey,


It may be a while till you see me again


For the time being, at least


I'm sorry


But for the time being


Do great things


For the time being


Do good.



No comments:

Post a Comment

beamed off of youtube, new channel is youtube.com/zipped_alt, won't be able to upload until i get my appeal rejected, but in the meantime i have lyrics for 'for the time being'

  Welp It was a good run For the time being Don't ever give up You can do great But I still can't So for the time being Live your li...